Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
AWESOME DOCTOR show details AWESOME DOCTOR
Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Durnell and his staff are AWESOME!!! His is by far the best Doctor in this area. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. He is not in a hurry to rush out to the next patient and will take his time with you at each appointment. I wouldn't place the fate of my unborn child in the hands of any other Doctor!!! And his staff treats you like family, you can't get that from other offices.

Very pleased show details Very pleased
by NI on May 9th, 2013

Just had my appointment today. Very fast rotation of patients, wait time was 15 minutes or less, (Didn't check time because it was so prompt). The staff is very professional, friendly, and put you at ease. Doctor Durnell's very good at making you feel comfortable, his bed side manner is excellent. I have dreaded my appointment for days, but I was in and out in such a timely manner, with no pain, (thank heavens), or problems. I highly recommend this OBGYN!!

Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Durnell was very courteous & knowledgable. His entire staff was the most courteous staff I have ever dealt with at a doctor's office.

Kind and Patient show details Kind and Patient
by Citysearch User on Feb 21st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I felt Dr. Durnell was very knowledgeable, and he and his staff were very kind and friendly. They took their time to listen to my needs, an...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com