A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dykes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dykes, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dykes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lane Dykes MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Dykes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dykes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dykes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, TX and Duncanville, TX.
See Desoto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.