A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzwonczyk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dzwonczyk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Honesdale, PA.
See Scranton Cardiologists.