A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dzwonczyk
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dzwonczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzwonczyk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dzwonczyk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Cardiologists.