A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzwonczyk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dzwonczyk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzwonczyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk practice?
Dr. Thomas Dzwonczyk practices Cardiovascular Disease near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waymart, PA and Montrose, PA.
See Scranton Cardiologists.