A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.