A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.