A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Anderson practice?
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Strongsville Surgeons.