A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Callahan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Callahan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Callahan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Callahan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.