Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Clancy
Dr. Thomas Clancy, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Clancy is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and Dana. Dr. Clancy has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Clancy has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Clancy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.