Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Clancy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clancy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clancy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Clancy, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Clancy FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Clancy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Clancy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Clancy practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.