Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clancy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Clancy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Clancy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Clancy graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clancy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clancy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Clancy practice?
Dr. Thomas Clancy practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.