Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Clarke is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Clarke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Clarke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eliason Clarke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Clarke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.