A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Clarke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Clarke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Clarke practice?
Dr. Thomas Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Springfield Surgeons.