A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cox, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Cox MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Cox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Cox practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.