A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Davis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Family Counseling
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Kidney Disease
- Marital Counseling
- Movement Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Davis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Davis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Physiatrists.