A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Davis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Family Counseling
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Kidney Disease
- Marital Counseling
- Movement Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Davis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Davis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Physiatrists.