A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Diaz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Diaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Diaz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Diaz practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.