A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dougherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dougherty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dougherty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Dougherty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dougherty practices Family Medicine near Clarence, NY.
See Clarence Primary Care Doctors.