A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Duncan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Duncan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Everett Duncan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Duncan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Duncan practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.