A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Duncan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Duncan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Everett Duncan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Duncan practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.