A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Duncan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Duncan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duncan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Duncan practice?
Dr. Thomas Duncan practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.