A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Emerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Emerson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Emerson MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Emerson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Emerson practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.