Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Flynn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flynn practices Ophthalmology near Ellsworth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ellsworth Ophthalmologists.