A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Flynn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flynn practices Ophthalmology near Ellsworth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ellsworth Ophthalmologists.