Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Flynn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flynn practices Ophthalmology near Ellsworth, ME.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Ellsworth Ophthalmologists.