Dr. Thomas Edward Flynn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flynn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flynn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Flynn practice?
Dr. Thomas Flynn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Infectious Disease Doctors, Kalamazoo Pediatricians, and Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.