A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flynn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Flynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Flynn MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Flynn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Infectious Disease Doctors, and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.