Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flynn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Flynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Flynn MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Flynn practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Infectious Disease Doctors, and Kalamazoo Pediatricians.