A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Greene, Ankle, Foot, and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Greene has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E. Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Greene practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Chalfont, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons and Chalfont Sports Medicine Doctors.