Dr. Thomas Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hamilton?

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr Hamilton is a very dedicated, intelligent Doctor he did an excellent job on my kidney surgery. I found him to be very compassionate as well.

Highly Recommended by Other Doctors

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Would highly recommend. Takes his time with you and explains all the issues. Friendly and warm person who understands the options. Does an extensive review.

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Dr. Hamilton was wonderful. After my diagnoses, my surgery was scheduled promptly. He took time to answer my questions, and made me feel at ease that I would be ok. I'm so thankful for Dr. Hamilton and his team.

I would not use this doctor

Posted on May 17th, 2008

My mother spent 5 hours in the emergency room to be diagnosed with two kidney stones. They contacted Dr. Hamilton with Greenville Urology and he said he needed to see her that day. So, drugged on pain medicine, she was discharged from the hospital to go to the appointment at 1:30pm. We arrived at their office to find that we would wait in the waiting room for 1-1/2 hours before getting called back. During this wait, my mother was fighting sleep and severely nauseated. The doctor knew her condition because he had spoken personally with the hospital earlier that day. No one inquired about my mother during the wait. At 3:00pm, we were called to the back, the nurse started asking questions that they should have already had the answers to because the hospital sent all of the paperwork and a CD-ROM with all of her information on it. This was given to them when we first arrived at the office. The nurse was in no way friendly and when I spoke up that we had been there an extremely long time and my mother was having a hard time, she became very rude. We waited for another hour and at 4:00pm the doctor finally came in. He started inquiring about details that, once again, he should have already had. I told him that I was confused because I thought he had spoken to the hospital personally. He said he had. I then asked why he did not already have an understanding of my mother's case. I also told him that it had taken us 2-1/2 hours to see him and we would have appreciated an appointment at 4:00pm rather than 1:30pm since he apparently could not see her until 4. He clearly was offended and told us that if we did not want to continue, then feel free to leave. We did. We called the main office and requested an appointment with another doctor in the group and they refused and told us it would be better for my mother to go elsewhere. We are still trying to find a doctor to help her. Summary: very full of themselves, unfriendly, long wait, no help

Posted on June 22nd, 2017