A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hunt is Excellent. Dr. Hunt has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UHHS Brown Memorial Hospital
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- University Hospitals Conneaut Medical CE
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Hunt practice?
Dr. Thomas Hunt practices Internal Medicine near Conneaut, OH.
See Conneaut Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Hunt, Dr. Tomas Hunt, Dr. Tommie Hunt, Dr. Tommy Hunt