A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- University Hospitals Conneaut Medical CE
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Hunt DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Hunt practices Internal Medicine near Conneaut, OH.
See Conneaut Internists.