- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Johnson is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Ophthalmic Pathology and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Johnson practice?
Dr. Thomas Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Johnson, Dr. Tomas Johnson, Dr. Tommie Johnson, Dr. Tommy Johnson