A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Johnson practice?
Dr. Thomas Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.