A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.