A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.