Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kennedy practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Neurologists.