A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kennedy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kennedy practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Neurologists.