A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Klein, Allergist & Clinical Immunologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Klein practice?
Dr. Thomas Klein practices Pediatrics near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Media, PA.
See Havertown Pediatricians.