A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Long, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Long has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Long MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Long practice?
- Dr. Thomas Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Long practices Otolaryngology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Otolaryngologists.