A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Long, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Long has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Long practice?
Dr. Thomas Long practices Otolaryngology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Otolaryngologists.