A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Marshall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Marshall practice?
Dr. Thomas Marshall practices Ophthalmology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Ophthalmologists.