A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Marshall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Marshall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Marshall practices Ophthalmology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Ophthalmologists.