A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Marshall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Marshall practice?
Dr. Thomas Marshall practices Ophthalmology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Marshall, Dr. Tomas Marshall, Dr. Tommie Marshall, Dr. Tommy Marshall