A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Marshall is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Marshall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Marshall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Marshall practices Ophthalmology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Ophthalmologists.