A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Masters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Masters is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masters
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Masters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masters graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Masters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Masters DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Masters practice?
- Dr. Thomas Masters has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Masters practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Primary Care Doctors and Casa Grande General Practitioners.