A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Masters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Masters is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masters graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Masters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Masters DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Masters practice?
- Dr. Thomas Masters has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Masters practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Family Physicians and Casa Grande General Practitioners.