Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Miles Jr
Dr. Thomas Miles Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miles is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Miles has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Miles Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Miles Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.
Dr. Margaret Odonnell
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Arcadia, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Matthew Sofer
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Arcadia, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Rajiv Philip
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Arcadia, CA 0 mi