Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Recommended! show details Recommended!
by Lisa N on Oct 22nd, 2015

I found Dr. Miles and his office very refreshing as it is a small office and I was treated like a person not like cattle being herded. I believe I was one of two patients in the office at the time of my exam. The doctor took his time and listened to my concerns. He actually took hand written notes. It was almost like stepping back in time before insurance companies forced doctors to choose quantity vs quality. The office staff was friendly and helpful also.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miles is patient, thoughtful and doesn't play with a computer while I talk to him. He listens instead. I wait no longer than 10 minutes to see him. Office is well managed. He is professional and acts on my concerns.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Thomas Miles, is very attentive when you are in his presence. He seems to ask all the right question regarding your health needs. He is very informative when you need answers about your health. I have been with other Drs., and feel confident with him

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very very good.open caring.gives 100%

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love my Doc and his staff!!!!

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

exceptional

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is very patient, kind, and thorough.

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit and dealt with all of my concerns. Great patient rapport. Recommend Dr. Miles very strongly.

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like the fact that this medical practice does not appear to have "corporatized" everything. Dr. Miles is available, phones in his own lab results , makes hospital visits and does things doctors USED to do. Staff very friendly.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing to say except to recommend Dr Miles to everyone who requires the care. He is an excellent doctor.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good care from all parties and doctor.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Miles is a very professional, and his bedside manners are excellent.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always nice to have a good doctor that you can depend on and trust!

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Miles is a very kind concerned doctor he is also a great diagnostician His staff is kind and caring

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Miles is so nice and always answers my questions and makes sure my medical need is addressed. The office staff is great and very helpful and courteous! Always a great visit!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miles is a very kind considerate, thorough physician . Yu never have to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room. He is genuinely concerned for you health and getting you back to normal .

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We had a very pleasant conversation about my visit. How I was feeling .A question came up about some medication I was taking. I wanted to stop taking it but he explained I should still take it which I agreed on. I also brought up my bout with the hives.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always the best!

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miles is a very caring doctor who takes time with his patients. He is very concerned with the safety and health of his patients..

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

kind gentle mannor, very thorough.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miles spent a lot of time addressing my concerns. I love the staff, Wendy, Adele and Cece. Will send a lot of patients to this office!

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miles is caring. He greets you in the waiting room. The front office is pleasant and professional.