A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
- Bemidji, MN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Orthopedic Surgeons.