A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Myers, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Myers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fauquier Hosp
- Prince William Hosp
- Fauquier Hosp, Warrenton, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Myers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Myers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Myers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warrenton, VA.
See Warrenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.