A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nesbitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nesbitt
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Nesbitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nesbitt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Holter monitoring
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesbitt graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Nesbitt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Nesbitt MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Nesbitt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nesbitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nesbitt practices Urology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Urologists.