A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Newman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Newman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Newman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Newman MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Newman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Newman practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.