Learn more about Dr. Thomas Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Osborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Osborne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Osborne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Osborne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Thomas Osborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Osborne practices Family Medicine near Cloquet, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Marais, MN.
See Cloquet Primary Care Doctors.