A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Osborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Osborne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Osborne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Osborne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Thomas Osborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Osborne practices Family Medicine near Cloquet, MN.
See Cloquet Primary Care Doctors.