Learn more about Dr. Thomas Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Osborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Osborne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Osborne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Osborne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Thomas Osborne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Osborne practices Family Medicine near Cloquet, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Marais, MN.
See Cloquet Primary Care Doctors.