A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Palmer, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Palmer practice?
Dr. Thomas Palmer practices Urology near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA.
See Shreveport Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Palmer, Dr. Tomas Palmer, Dr. Tommie Palmer, Dr. Tommy Palmer