Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Palmer
Dr. Thomas Palmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, WI, with another office in Waukesha, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Palmer has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Thomas Palmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.
Dr. Saima Akbar
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Brookfield, WI 0.39 mi
Dr. Muhammad Akbar
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brookfield, WI 0.39 mi19
Dr. Rajiv Varma
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brookfield, WI 0.52 mi50