inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
After going through many Doctors in the Denver area that were not a good fit for my husband and I, we finally found Dr. Parker whom believes that healthcare is a patients responsibility and he is there to guide us to the best decisions, also he does not believe in unneeded over priced tests, labs and what not.The other doctors in our area, thought we were cash registers with an insurance card as their personal credit card. If you want a DOCTOR that wants you to actually be WELL and not sick, and diagnoses things quickly and accurately when you are sick..than go to Parker Internal medicine..He fixed my husbands BP, and vertigo...His NP is taking care of me perfectly..This is a match made in healthcare heaven..thank you so much for being there, and accepting us as new patients last year...we were at the end of our rope with Doctors in the Denver, NC area. I trust Dr. Parker's advise 100% because he is Honest and has no other motivation but to get his patients well...

November 4th, 2010
JOHN KILLIAN
DR PARKER IS AN EXCELLENT DR. HE SAVED MY WIFE. HE CARES AND IS PERSISTENT ON SOLVING MEDICAL ISSUES. I TOTALLY TRUST DR PARKER. HE ALSO HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR AND FRAYED SHIRTS.HIS STAFF DIANE AND REGGIE ARE VERY PATIENT ORIENTED. EFFECIENT COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL.

June 4th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Parker has been my physician for over 15 years. He understands me and I have always felt I have gotten the best possible care with him, including some very serious illnesses. He has changed practices since I've been with him and I've always followed him afterwards. Great staff and facilites. I'm on a first name basis with most of the folks there. It is how medicine should be practiced.

September 29th, 2016