Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peacock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Peacock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peacock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peacock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peacock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Peacock graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peacock has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Peacock MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Peacock practice?
- Dr. Thomas Peacock has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Peacock practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Internists, Sellersville Hematologists, and Sellersville Oncologists.