A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peacock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peacock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Peacock graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Peacock has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Peacock MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Peacock practice?
- Dr. Thomas Peacock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Peacock practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Easton Internists, Easton Hematologists, and Easton Oncologists.