A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Preston, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edgar Preston MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Preston practice?
- Dr. Thomas Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Preston practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Encino, CA.
See Encino Psychiatrists.