A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Quinn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Quinn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Quinn practices Family Medicine near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Family Physicians.