A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Quinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Quinn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Quinn MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Quinn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Quinn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Florence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hadley, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Florence Internists and Florence Cardiologists.