A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Quinn is Excellent. Dr. Quinn has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Quinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Quinn practice?
Dr. Thomas Quinn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Florence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, MA and South Hadley, MA.
See Florence Internists and Florence Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Quinn, Dr. Tomas Quinn, Dr. Tommie Quinn, Dr. Tommy Quinn