Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rapp has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rapp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Rapp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.