A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rapp has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Rapp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Rapp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Rapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.