Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rapp has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Rapp practice?
Dr. Thomas Rapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.