Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Russ
Dr. Thomas Russ, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN, with another office in Superior, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Russ is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital of Superior, Essentia Health St Marys Children's Hospital and Miller Dwan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Russ has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Russ is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Duluth, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Gene Hahn
Duluth, MN 0 mi22
Dr. Puskar Kafle
Duluth, MN 0 mi