Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Knowledgeable, Professional, Patient, and Kind  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I wouldn't trust the care of my family to anyone else. From my young ones, to myself and my husband, to my 87year old mom - every one of us has the same opinion of Dr. Sutton - he's the greatest!

|  Diabetic  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr. Sutton spends the time with you but can't seem to get a diagnosis. He just can't seem to get it right. I changed doctors and found out I am diabetic. That should not be that hard to figure out.I liked him; but, he just doesn't find anything wrong with you unless it is a cold or the flu or something basic like that.I thought the office was good but I know now he was missing things. I was glad I moved and had to change doctors.

|  Diagnostic skills  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2011

Dr. Sutton has not diagnosed 4 different problems I had.Says he takes Medicare patients; but tend not to treat.

|  Love Dr. Sutton!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

My family's been with Dr. Sutton's current office for 20 years... even before Dr. Sutton came along. We had two different doctors before Dr. Sutton. We requested a change about a year or so ago. What a difference! We love him! He's personable, he'll spend time explaining things to you, he's funny. My kids don't give me a hard time about going to the doctor now.

|  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

Dr Sutton is the best in the Valley!!!!

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by A on Jun 17th, 2010

He always has suggestions for me and knows where and when to refer me on to specialists. I have seen him for the last 4 years and really think he is the best PCP I could have asked for. I saw a specialist for a condition I had and he commended Dr. Sutton on his ordering of tests. He said typical PCP's have no idea what to look for but Sutton did much better than most.

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

Dr. Sutton has provided our family care for many years and is great. Personable and professional!