Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Wojciechowski Sr
Dr. Thomas Wojciechowski Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, OH, with another office in Bowling Green, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Wojciechowski is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Hospital, Wood County Hospital and Wood County Hospital, Bowling Green, Oh. Dr. Wojciechowski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wojciechowski Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Thomas Wojciechowski Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, OH.