Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eades
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eades, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Imaging; Pain Management; Quality Care Network; Ultrasounds; Women's Health; MRI; Mammography; Breast Biopsy; Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eades has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Eades MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Eades practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eades has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eades practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.