Dr. Thomas William Eades MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nuclear Imaging; Pain Management; Quality Care Network; Ultrasounds; Women's Health; MRI; Mammography; Breast Biopsy; Uterine Fibroid Embolization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eades has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance