A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eades, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Imaging; Pain Management; Quality Care Network; Ultrasounds; Women's Health; MRI; Mammography; Breast Biopsy; Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eades graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eades has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Eades MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Eades practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eades has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Eades practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX and Floresville, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.