A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Eagan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan