Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Eagan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stanford Eagan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Eagan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Eagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oneonta, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, NY.
See Oneonta Surgeons.