A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Eagan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stanford Eagan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Eagan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gloversville, NY.
See Gloversville Surgeons.