A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eanelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eanelli, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eanelli graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eanelli has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eanelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Eanelli practice?
Dr. Thomas Eanelli practices Radiation Oncology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Goshen Oncologists.