Dr. Thomas Richard Eanelli MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radium Therapy.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eanelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eanelli, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eanelli graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eanelli has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eanelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Eanelli practice?
Dr. Thomas Eanelli practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radium Therapy near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Nyack, NY.
See Goshen Internists, Goshen Oncologists, Goshen Radiologists, and Goshen Radiation Oncologists.