A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Easter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Easter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Easter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Easter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Easter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Terence Easter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Easter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Easter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Easter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.