A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Easter is Excellent. Dr. Easter has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Easter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Easter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Easter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Easter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Easter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Easter practice?
Dr. Thomas Easter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Upland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Easter, Dr. Tomas Easter, Dr. Tommie Easter, Dr. Tommy Easter