A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ebersole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ebersole, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ebersole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebersole graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ebersole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ebersole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Ebersole practice?
Dr. Thomas Ebersole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.