A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ebner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ebner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Holzer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gharet Ebner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Ebner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ebner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ebner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gallipolis, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Gallipolis Surgeons.