A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ebner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ebner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Holzer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gharet Ebner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Ebner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ebner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ebner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gallipolis, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Gallipolis Surgeons.