A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eccles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eccles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eccles graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eccles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eccles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance