A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Edgington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Edgington, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgington graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Edgington MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Edgington practice?
- Dr. Thomas Edgington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Edgington practices Anatomic Pathology and Immunopathology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Pathologists.